Cholesterol Isn’t The Problem
IF CHOLESTEROL ISN’T THE PROBLEM:
The conventional view is that having high LDL (low density lipoprotein aka bad cholesterol) increases your risk of dying from cardiovascular disease.
Of 30 studies undertaken into heart disease, 43% of the findings showed no link between LDL and mortality; 57% found a lower LDL level was linked to higher mortality rates.
50% of the people hospitalised with a heart attack have a normal cholesterol level.
Modern medical care has managed to decrease the death rate as a result of a heart attack, but we are yet to control the incident.
A heart attack is the death of heart muscle cells due to a lack of oxygen; this is caused by a blockage from a cholesterol plaque breaking off, a clump of blood platelets or muscle spasm.
It’s also been found that pro inflammatory markers in your blood are good indicators of increased heart attack risk.
So, what is the cause of heart attack?
- Clot formation
- Plaque instability
- Electrical chaos
None of the above causes of a heart attack have anything to do with high cholesterol but are linked to inflammation.
So, lets address the causes of inflammation in your body and other indicators that inflammation is taking its hold on your body. We will then address what to do about it.
Other indicator that inflammation is taking a hold on your body:
- Joint pain
- Chronic pain
- Chronic Inflammation
- Chronic rashes, eczema and psoasis
- Inability to cope with stress
- Heart pain
- Chronic muscle pain
- Growing pains
- Calcification in arteries
Causes of inflammation:
- Excess consumption of sugar
- Excess consumption of coffee
- Excess consumption of alcohol
- Recreational drugs use
- Excess consumption of junk food
- Stress or our reaction to it
- Consuming substances we are allergic or hypersensitive to i.e. grains, lectins or dairy
- Mould excess or toxicity
- Heavy metal or chemical toxicity
- The presence of a biofilm on your mucous membranes
Treating inflammation in your body:
- Decrease or cut out consumption of sugar
- Decrease or cut out consumption of coffee
- Decrease or cut out consumption of alcohol
- Decrease or cut out consumption of recreational drugs
- Decrease or cut out consumption of junk or process foods
- Have yourself allergy tested using Applied Kinesiology gluten, lectins and dairy
- Have yourself tested using Applied Kinesiology for candida overgrowth
- Have yourself tested using Applied Kinesiology heavy metal or chemical toxicity
- Have yourself tested using Applied Kinesiology for mould toxicity
- Have yourself tested using Applied Kinesiology for the presence of a biofilm
- Increase consumption of vegetables, fruit, leaky greens and filtered water
- Decrease consumption of animal protein and make sure the animal protein you do consume comes from a healthy source
- Have yourself tested using Applied Kinesiology to see if you need omega 3 oils, coconut oil, Vitamin C
- Reduce stress by working on your negative reactions to life’s daily difficulties
- Take alkalizing mineral products as directed by your Applied Kinesiologist i.e. Coral Calcium, Recovery Hydro FX, Hydro Regen, Alkalizing Magnesium, Green powders, Basica ActivE
“Inflammation in your body is like having a fire in your body it can take some time to put the fire out. Persist and persist until all the inflammation is gone. There maybe multiple sources of the inflammation so this process can take time”. Dr Keith
Helping you realise your birthright; to have great health.