Archive

Category Archives for "Detoxification"

Should Milk Be a Staple of Your Diet

The question is; Is milk really a good food for the human body, or are its health effects detrimental? Lack of Evidence for Milk as a Diet Staple The Department of Health currently recommends consuming 3 serves of dairy a day, this equates to 1 glass of milk, 1 tub of yoghurt and 2 slices […]

Continue reading

Magnesium – The Under Valued Mineral

A magnesium deficiency is all too often missed because it does not show up in routine blood tests.Around only 1% of magnesium is stored in the blood, whilst the remaining 99% is found in our cells and the fluid surrounding our cells. As a result when a routine blood test detects a magnesium deficiency, ┬áit […]

Continue reading

Fluoridation – Is It Really Necessary

Dr Keith Maitland, a local health professional, Life Coach and author is working to bring about the end of fluoridation in Gold Coast Water. Recent amendments to the Water Fluoridation Act 2008, have placed in the hands of local government the decision to fluoride water or not. Fluoride is put in our water because it […]

Continue reading

Why Does Corruption Happen?

Around everyone is an attitude cloud, energy field or auric field this is why some people make you feel good and others make you feel frustration, anger etc, this attitude cloud contains the thoughts of that individual, it also reflects the persons health, particularly the health of their brain. When you walk into a prisoners, […]

Continue reading