CHIROPRACTIC CARE FOR YOUR PET
Dr Keith is the first qualified Chiropractor on the Gold Coast to go on and become a qualified Animal Chiropractor. This has enabled him to become a member of the Australian Veterinary Chiropractors Association.
Much like people, caring for your pet is all about prevention. This will help them stay fitter, healthier for longer and save you money in the long run.
What can I do to help care for my pet?
- A balanced and healthy diet will help keep your pet healthy. Get back to the basics meat and veg only.
- Give them filtered water just like you.
- Maintain a healthy immune system. Add a few vitamins to their dinner.
- Give them regular exercise and keep them fit.
- Don’t give them pain killers when they are hurting find out the cause of the pain.
- Keep an eye on their behaviour. If all of a sudden they don’t want to jump any more, go for walks or yelp at funny times this is all indication that something is wrong
Dr Keith Animal Chiropractor can assist with?
- Lower back pain
- Back and neck pain
- Persistent joint pain
- Muscle and ligament injuries
- Extremity joint injuries and pain
- Digestive problems
- Skin rashes
Using natural therapy, Dr. Keith is able to alleviate pain and provide your pet with some much-needed relief. You might be surprised that with a simple adjustment your pet might feel relief from a variety of issues and they can begin their own healing process.
So, if your normal Veterinary care doesn’t seem to be helping your pet with a particular health issue or if you just want a second opinion talk to the Gold Coast’s Dr. Keith Animal Chiropractor.